1. Hamlethub does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services, you hereby grant to Hamlethub a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services, including, without limitation, through the Hamlethub Services to applications, widgets, websites or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your Hamlethub account (collectively, “Linked Services”), including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the Hamlethub Services and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels, except that Content marked “private” will not be distributed by Hamlethub outside the Hamlethub Services and Linked Services. This limited license does not grant Hamlethub the right to sell or otherwise distribute your Content outside of the Hamlethub Services or Linked Services. After you remove your Content from the Hamlethub Services we will cease distribution as soon as practicable, and at such time when distribution ceases, the license will terminate. If after we have distributed your Content outside of the Hamlethub Services, you change the Content’s privacy setting to “private,” we will cease distribution of such “private” Content outside of the Hamlethub Services as soon as practicable after you make the change. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that once Content is distributed to a Linked Service or incorporated into other aspects of the Hamlethub Services, Hamlethub is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users or a Linked Service to delete that Content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
2. The license you grant to Hamlethub is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Hamlethub), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Hamlethub is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use on the Hamlethub Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that Hamlethub is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the Hamlethub Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Hamlethub Services are global in reach).
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6, and (ii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through the Hamlethub Services and/or Linked Services.
4. The Hamlethub Services contain Content of Hamlethub ("Hamlethub Content"). Hamlethub Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Hamlethub owns and retains all rights in the Hamlethub Content and the Hamlethub Services. Hamlethub hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Hamlethub Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Hamlethub Website and using the Hamlethub Services.
5. The Hamlethub Services contain Content of Users and other Hamlethub licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the Hamlethub Services.
6. Hamlethub performs technical functions necessary to offer the Hamlethub Services, including, but not limited to, the technical processing and transmission of email communications to perform the email service, and transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Hamlethub Services. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that Hamlethub may send messages including, but not limited to, notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials, in connection with the Hamlethub Services. You can control what type of communications you receive from the Hamlethub Services by logging into your account and choosing the appropriate notifications settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained at the bottom of commercial emails.
7. Hamlethub reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Hamlethub Services.