- Category: Health and Wellness
- Published on Monday, 05 March 2012 10:31
- Written by Peter Flierl
Bariatric Support Group
Spring Vegetable Favorites with Chef Gavin
Be creative! Learn to prepare nutritious, bariatric-friendly dishes using the spring bounty which will be available in the coming months.
If you have had gastric bypass, lap band or sleeve gastrectomy surgery, or are planning to have it, you are invited to take part in this free biweekly group. Bariatric professionals will address a variety of topics to help you achieve the best possible outcomes:
- Medical follow-up for continued weight loss and general health.
- Nutritional and dietary issues, food choices and long-term food planning.
- Exercise choices and benefits of physical activity.
- Behavior modification for emotional well-being
Facilitated by Lori Nevins, MSW, LCSW, Bariatric Program Coordinator
Thursday, April 26, 2012, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Weight Loss & Diabetes Center
55 Holly Hill