- Category: Dining
- Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 11:55
- Written by Andrew Dominick
A beer dinner with beavers sounds like a party! While that is a slight exaggeration, Darien Social will be the place to be as they will host a three-course beer dinner on Tuesday, March 20, from 6-9 p.m. Each dish will be complimented by a different brew from Beaver Beer.
Beaver Beer was just introduced to Fairfield and New Haven Counties in late 2011 and this is the perfect time to sample some if you haven’t already.
Pairings for this dinner are as listed:
- Beaver Brewnette (amber lager), Cheese Board with Shelbourne two-year aged cheddar, homemade duck sausage, mache, blueberry honey dressing.
- Beaver Big Red (IPA), Berkshire Pork Chop with sweet potato and cauliflower hash, peach chipotle jam.
- Beaver Blonde (pale ale), Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, toasted almond cream, macerated strawberries.
Hungry yet? If so, get in on this event now for $34 per person, plus tax and gratuity. For reservations call Darien Social at (203) 614-8183.
10 Center Street
Darien, CT 06820
For more information on Beaver Beer, visit http://www.beaverbeer.com