- Category: Fundraisers
- Published on Sunday, 26 February 2012 21:16
- Written by Peter Flierl
Planned Giving for Nonprofits
Tuesday, March 27th
The Volunteer Center
62 Palmer's Hill Road
Stamford, CT 06902
If Stamford Public Schools are closed due to SNOW workshop will be rescheduled
Attend this workshop and learn about:
- How Planned Giving fits in your portfolio of development options.
- Identifying your key Planned Giving prospects.
- Maximizing your marketing around Planned Giving opportunities.
- Building collaborative relationship to support your Planned Giving efforts
This workshop will be beneficial for Executive Directors, Development Officers, Financial Officers and Board Representatives. About our presenter:
Christian A. Templeman is a Financial Advisor with The HTC Group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in Greenwich, CT. He focuses on providing wealth management strategies to nonprofit organizations and charitable high-net worth individuals. Mr. Templeman helps nonprofit organizations increase organizational capacity by addressing specific organizational needs. This includes endowment management, liability management, retirement planning, cash reserve management and fund-raising support. He helps nonprofit staff and volunteers develop and enhance planned giving programs, annual campaigns, capital campaigns and charitable giving plans.